Out of Order 1 Out of Order 1

Really good writing and awesome animation style. It's obvious that it is talented involved making this! At first glance, I almost got the feeling that the unhurried pacing and casual voice acting, didn't make it justice. But then, the comical voice acting and jazzy music contrast between the clever and deep writing gave it a really interesting and fun, ultimately satisfying watch. This is great!

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

WOAH

Ok, I loved watching this! This is totally coming on the first page!

Vending Vending

Simple is good

This is great. A quite funny short, indeed.
It was very good animated!

Can't Stop Moving Can't Stop Moving

sure!

As an old dj mangoo fan as this reminds me of (the synth), maybe you don't know what I'm talking about.
The song is overall good! great sounds. But I was thinking, if it is a bit slow? I don't know really. It's hard to know, if it really could work in a faster bpm? And I wouldn't want you to rewrite the whole song for that, sort of. Yeah, this is just me thinking as I'm writing, lol!

Do your thing, the song is sounding pretty darn good.

JakobePaulobe responds:

You're right. It is a little slow. I'm raising the BPM by 10, but anymore then that, and it doesn't sound right.

The Sea Cucumber who Danced The Sea Cucumber who Danced

this sound....

I just love the sound. And I just happen to love melodic stuff. Wtf is this? chilling atmospheric sound.

Cirrow responds:

I like melodic stuff too!

It's a toxis biohazard preset, "PercPiano" with the wavelengths changed to Sine and "Organ".

Thanks for the review!

[Trying] [Trying]

Awesome composition

What a great composition! You focused on the composition as you described in your comment and it sounds great. I like it!